You can start off the grading process by completing this form.
We will get in touch with you in 24 hours after your request is submitted.
If you have any questions, send us an email or message HERE.
Please be sure to read the Terms and Conditions of the service HERE.
Please do not use this form for enquiries.
Grading Request Form
SERVICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Customer agrees to pay Company all Services fees upon the issuance of the "Grading Completion Report". Unpaid balances shall accrue interest at the rate of 1.5% per month until paid. Company has the right to retain items until all outstanding payments are settled.
2. Company has the right in its sole discretion to reject any items submitted for Services in cases where the submitted items do not comply with Company's then-current standards and procedures set forth on Company's website. Because Company must still receive, track and examine each rejected item, fees for Services shall not be refunded for such rejected items.
3. Company will use reasonable care with respect to items submitted to it for Services. However, in the event that Company determines that an item was lost or damaged while in Company's possession, Company will compensate Customer based upon Company's good faith determination of the fair market value of the item, in light of what Company believes to be reliable current market information. The amount of the compensation will not necessarily be based upon, but in no event will exceed, Customer's stated insured value of the item set forth in this Submission Form. If the customer do not state the insured value of the item in the Submission Form, Company will compensate Customer based upon Company's good faith determination of the fair market value of the item.
4. Customer understands and agrees to bear all the risks of loss or damage, in part or in all, of the items during transit by the courier of the Customer's choice, to and from the Company. For this reason, and to reduce the risk of loss or damage, the Company recommends that its Customers pack their orders carefully and use always a shipping service which provides a tracking number and requires signature.
5. Customer must inspect all items immediately upon receipt from Company. Company shall have no liability for any damage or errors unless reported to Company within five (5) days of Customer's receipt of the items.
6. Customer agrees to return to Company, at Company's expense, any item bearing a clerical error for which Services have been provided by Company. Company will, at its expense, correct the clerical error and return the corrected item to Customer. Customer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Company and its affiliates, and all of its and their respective employees, officers, directors and agents, harmless from and against all claims, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) relating to or arising directly or indirectly from Customer's failure to comply with this Section.
7. Customer shall complete all submission information on the Banknote Grading Submission Form, and package and ship all items, in accordance with the instructions on the Banknote Grading Submission Form. Customer represents and warrants to Company that the insured value set forth on the Submission Form represents Customer's good faith belief as to the market value of the item. Customer will be responsible for providing accurate and truthful information regarding the notes it is submitting for grading.
8. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING COMPANY AND/OR THE SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY THAT COMPANY SHALL HAVE TO THE CUSTOMER, OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR WHOM THE CUSTOMER MAY BE ACTING, ARISING FROM ANY CAUSE, ACT, OMISSION OR OTHER CIRCUMSTANCE, SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE SERVICES FEE OR FEES PAID BY THE CUSTOMER FOR THE SERVICES ORDERED PURSUANT TO THIS SUMISSION FORM. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ANY OF ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR AGENTS, EXCEED THE FEES PAID OR PAYABLE TO COMPANY FOR THE SERVICES.
9. Company compiles data regarding, and makes digital images of, items submitted for Services. In partial consideration for the performance of Services by Company pursuant to this Submission Form, Customer hereby authorizes Company to compile such data and make such images and agrees that Company shall have an irrevocable, non-exclusive, perpetual, unlimited, royalty-free right and license to use and commercialize such data and images for any purpose.
10. If any items are being submitted for a third party, Customer represents and warrants that the third party has authorized Customer to submit the items to Company for the Services.
11. The laws of Malaysia shall apply to transactions and/or disputes between Company and any Customer.
12. These terms and conditions, constitute the entire agreement of Company and Customer (and any third party for whom Customer may be acting) regarding, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings (written or oral) between or among such parties relating to, the subject matter hereof;
13. The Customer declares that the items submitted to the Company for grading are his property and, in case he is acting on behalf of a third party confirms that has full authorization to submit items for grading to the Company
14. The Company has the right to amend the terms and conditions of the service at any time.
15. By the act of completing and sending this submission form, the client authorises the Company to collect, store and manage data and/or images relating to each and all of the items submitted by the Customer to the Company for grading. The Customer also agrees that this data and/or images might be used by the Compnay for commercial purposes for unlimited time and without giving rise to any royalties or exceptional compensation rights to the client and/or owner of the notes.
16. In accordance with current data protection legislation, the Customer authorises the Company to collect and keep in its files certain Customer information needed by the Compnay to conduct its business. The Company in turn agrees not to transfer any personal client data to third parties without the written approval of the client.
17. The Company DOES NOT warrant or guarantee the following :
a. Notes that have been graded by the Company but have subsequently been subjected to abuse, alteration or improper storage conditions such as (but not limited to) extreme temperature, moisture, damaging environmental conditions, excessive light, excessive motion, improper handling or vibration or any other extreme conditions.
b. Notes that have been removed at any time from their original holder, or to Notes that — in the Company’s reasonable opinion — bear any evidence of holder tampering or holder abuse.
c. Clerical errors, mechanical errors and typos. If requested, the Company will take reasonable steps to remedy any mechanical error with respect to the description or grade of a Note on its label, free of charge. It is the duty of the buyer and seller of a the graded Note to examine the label for mechanical errors and to return such photograph for correction when warranted. The determination of what constitutes a mechanical errors is at the sole discretion of the Company.
What happens after you submit the Grading Request Form :
We will review the information provided in the form. If the information is complete and correct, we will email you a copy of the completed Grading Submission Form in 24 hours.
Print the form, check your name, address, contact details on the form and sign it. Please note that we will send the items back to the address stated in the form.
Put your items in protective plastic and pack them in between two cardboards to prevent bending/damage
Include the Grading Submission Form with the package
Mail the items via a courier of your choice (FedEx, UPS or CityLink Express or PosLaju) to the address we will provide you OR contact us to make arrangments if you want to personally deliver the items to us.
Send us the PosLaju or courier tracking number e.g. EF554321098MY so that we can track its arrival.
DO NOT send anything until you receive the copy of the official Grading Submission Form in your email.
DO NOT send items via PosExpress (Malaysia) or normal mail.
A copy of this form will be sent to your email address upon submission of this form.
Read alphaNumis Privacy Notice